Our bodies communicate with us constantly. The catch is that they don’t do it in English! Between not being tuned in to our bodies and not being literate in their mode of communication, we frequently either don’t notice that our bodies are asking for support or don’t know how to interpret the requests.
Add to that that no two bodies are alike–what a symptom means for one body may not be true for another, making it hard to resolve without identifying the root cause–and figuring out what kind of practitioner to turn to when you are in physical or emotional discomfort can be confusing.
I offer a variety of services designed to meet your wellness needs, whether you’re treating a chronic illness or need support with food & cooking overwhelm. Our work together will always be personalized, pairing my wellness expertise with a four-part coaching approach:
- Accessing embodiment: developing awareness of and connection to your body
- Identifying your needs: getting in rapport with your body and learning to interpret its cues
- Creating goals and action plans: exploring sustainable solutions that are appropriate for the whole you, not just for your symptoms
- Helping you stay accountable: providing compassionate support as you practice using your new toolbox of skills and resources
HOLISTIC WELLNESS SERVICES
Through a combination of (trauma-informed) personal coaching and prescriptive recommendations, I will educate you about and help you implement a protocol of lifestyle approaches, practitioner-grade supplements, diet modifications and complementary modalities**.
**Holistic nutrition is meant to be used in conjunction with other modalities your body may require, like acupuncture, psychotherapy, chiropractic or naturopathic care. It is not an alternative to being under the care of a physician or psychiatrist.
Areas of specialty
- sleep issues
- digestive disorders
- PMS and PMDD
- headache & migraine
- managing chronic illness
- adrenal fatigue & burnout
- eating disorder recovery
- anti-diet education & implementation
- supporting gender-affirming transitions
FOOD AND COOKING EDUCATION
I offer guided shopping expeditions at the grocery store or farmers market, cooking lessons and menu planning to help you build a skillset that will eliminate overwhelm in food shopping and boost your confidence in the kitchen. A coaching approach makes the process completely personalized to your needs and preferences.
- Shop at the farmers market and grocery store with ease and confidence (and hopefully enjoyment!)
- Feel comfortable following a recipe, yet also have developed basic intuitive cooking skills that allow you to freestyle with ingredients you enjoy
- Have options in place for when deciding what to eat feels overwhelming
- Feel empowered in your food options rather than limited by food restrictions